Top 10 Reasons Scottish Terriers are Hands Down the Cutest Puppies
Sure, we might be a little biased (maybe a lot biased?) but we think that Scottish Terriers are the cutest puppies in all the land.
We feel so strongly about this statement that we are willing to bet $15 that after you review this list, you will get an overwhelming urge to hug & cuddle a Scottie puppy. Scottish Terrier puppies are freakin’ adorable and that is a fact, not an opinion, and here is why:
1. They are spunky and full of life.
2. They are fearless, often laughing in the face of danger.
3. Ear Floof: They have lots and lots of Ear Floof (Aka: Ear fluff).
4. No other puppy can rock a bowtie better than them.
5. They make friends wherever they go.
6. Did we mention ear floof…Curly, wet ear floof?
7. As they get older, they trade-in their shark-sharp teefers for the cutest little doggie teef around.
8. They are more like 4 animals rolled into one: a pig, a bear, a bunny and a dog.
9. They even look adorable as cows…Holy Cows, that is.
10. They are the reason the term “puppy eyes” was invented.
Do you see what we mean?
Scottish Terrier are just too cute to handle. We told you so!
Want to see daily Scottish Terrier cuteness? Make sure you are following us on the gram, Instagram that is!