Today is International Day of Happiness!! A day that should be spent doing things that truly make us smile from within.
Pawsonally, I think we should celebrate happiness everyday, but today, we can use a dedicated # ‘Hashtag’ #. Isn’t that fun? #InternationalDayofHappiness. Hurray!
In celebration of the day, I’ve compiled a list of the Top 8 Ways To Live A Happier Life. Check them out below and don’t forget to smile. 🙂
8 Ways To Live A Happier Life
8. Do More Exercise: You heard, human? Add more beach days on the calendar. Time to get that heart pumping and those paws paddling in the ocean…all in the name of happiness, of course.
7. Get More Sleep: While the human slaves away at work, I catch up on my ‘happiness’ at home. It’s a very ruff life but somebody’s gotta do it.
6. Be More Social: Head over to the the dog park and sniff as many booties as necessary. Do this until you develop a giant grin on your face. This is a bootiful way to lead a happier life!
5. Break Your Diet: Life is short, eat what you want and always lick the bowl! I want all the cheese and all the yogurt and all the steak. That would truly make me happy! Let’s make it happen.
Having fun yet?
4. Smile More: Think of something funny, tell yourself a joke..the important thing is that you SMILE MORE!
3. Chase Your Dreams: I often dream about round, yellow tennis balls. That’s why I chase them around all the time…and that is why, I am always so happy! What do you dream about?
2. Laugh at Yourself: Life should be fun all the time! Wear silly sunglasses, act like a clown. Bet you are smiling just looking at this pic of me. You see, it works!
1. Tell Someone You Love Them: Like I tell my human how much I appreciate her and how she takes me on the most pawsomest adventures. Human, you are an angel from human-heaven and I love you very much.
Hope you enjoyed my list of Ways to Live a Happier Life and that you put these things into practice ASAP because life is funner when you are happy!
Now, it is your turn to tell me what makes you happy. Leave me a comment below and tell me what is your happiness routine.
***A while back, I went to a Valentine’s Day Luv Pawty hosted by my dear friends over at Pawty In a Box. While there, I met the lovely and talented Patty Nash, photographer extraordinaire who happened to take the pics seen today. They are pawsome, huh?? Check out some of her other pics here!