If you asked me what was my favorite part about my trip to Spain? I wouldn’t really be able to answer you so easily…Exploring Barcelona with Charlie…The Arts & Science Complex in Valencia...They were all sooooo amazing…But, I will tell you this; my time in Ibiza was simply unforgettable.
Ibiza is a magical island. From pawtying and to calm beaches, to site-seeing and connecting with new friends, Ibiza was the pawfect way to end my 2 weeks in Spain.
Site-Seeing In Ibiza Town
You are probably thinking that all I did while in Ibiza was pawty. Well, you are wrong! Although Ibiza is known to be a wild destination, it also has lots of other things to do and see. I mean, I did a little pawtying at club Pacha, of course…Cus, when in Rome, right?
But look at how lovely the Old Town is! If you ever go to Ibiza, make sure that you leave some time to go exploring this enchanting town.
Hami Tips For Ibiza Town:
- Wear sneakers: there will be lots of walking on cobblestone and uneven streets.
- Wear comfy clothing: like I did with my Woof = Love bandana.
- Take a water bottle for you and your pup: you WILL get tired on the steep steps.
- Do take time to sit down and take it all in. The panoramic ocean views are simply pawfect.
Ibiza By The Sea
In case you didn’t realize this, Ibiza is an island. That means you are completely surrounded by one of my most favorite things in life; water!
Every time the human took me near the sea, I couldn’t get enough of it. The smells and the sounds. It was so much to take in!
Hami Tips for Ibiza Beaches
- There are only 2 “dog-friendly” beaches in Ibiza. But these are horribly shitty. Literally: there is shit all over the place. (Common humans! pick up your doggies poo!)
- If you want to head to the ‘human’ beaches, make sure you do so very early so that they are not crowded with people. What we experienced, if your pup is well-behaved, people won’t mind that they are sharing the sand & water with a dog.
- Take a life jacket! There was a point during the trip when the human turned her back on me to get my life jacket and in that split-second, I decided to throw myself into the water (I just couldn’t wait!). There were a little bit of waves and a slight current. The human threw herself in to “save me” because she thinks my tiny Scottie legs can’t handle a proper swim (she likes to panic). Any-who, if you have a life jacket, the humans will feel much more at ease.
- You HAVE to…HAVEEEEEE to go Paddle-boarding while in Ibiza. Yes, I realize I didn’t show you that in this blog post, but it was SUCH an amazing time, it deserves it’s own post. Stay tuned!
A Dedication To Sweet Kanna
This will be very hard for me to write. You see, while I was in Ibiza, my human linked an insta-friend, Anna Tur (DJ and Scottie lover & owner).
Anna agreed to meet us for some coffee and bring her darling Scottie, Kanna. I got to meet this beautiful fur-lady and spend some time with her while our humans spoke about life and how much they loved Scotties.
Shortly after my visit and time with Kanna however, when I had made my way back home, she passed on to Doggie heaven.
If you have ever lost someone you love, pup or person, then you know how hard it is. We wish Anna so much peace during this transition time and would like for you, the reader, to send her some virtual love & words of encouragement.
I am glad I got to meet Kanna, if even just for an hour. She taught me about aging with grace & dignity, how to look amazing with salt & pepper hair and how to love my human so hard, because life is too short.
I dedicate my time and memories in Ibiza to her and to Anna. They will always be in our heart.
Leave Anna Some Love:
Both my human and I are firm believers of ‘energy’. If you want something, you just have to think about it and you will attract it.
We also believe that if you feel something strongly enough, you can manifest it. Let’s all leave Anna some words of encouragement here on this blog post, so that we can ‘virtually’ help her heal during this transition period.
Sending you all lots of love + light now and always.
👇🏼 Leave a comment below. 👇🏼